Friday, June 17, 2011

How to do the Snow picture

First, I choose my pictures that I wanted to use out of my own collection but I got the background off of the internet. I cut out my model and chose wings that I thought would look good. My wings had a black background so I set the layers to Lighten. I put a motion blur on one set of wings and then a surface blur on the other then put the wings under the layer of the model. I also put planets in the background to make it seem more fantasy like. After I finished the background I put a motion blur on it so it would not distract from the foreground. To make the snow I have 8 different layers of dots with a gaussian blur on them. Some of the dots also are different sizes within the larger dot. Lastly, I put two different textures in cyan and grey tones ontop of the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment