Thursday, June 9, 2011

Week 4 Project 1

I am kind of disapointed this week in my first project. It does not look nearly as cool  as the origional picture I looked at. I had some bumps along the way that made this quite time consuming. My photoshop will not select the little squares unless you move it with the arrow over one. I know this is odd huh? Also when I went to use my square to fill in the spaces when I selected the square it would use the origional so I was copying and pasting them. Due to coping and pasting each one it put it on its own layer. Which was fine when it came to layering them on top of eachother but when doing the multiply step it was aweful! Any suggestions to over come those problems and or make my second project for this week cooler?

1 comment:

  1. You have to keep track of whether you are on the move tool or the selection tool when working with selections and trying to move or copy them. If you end up with tons of layers when you copy an object you just need to merge all of those layers back down into one layer. Hard to tell at this resolution, but it looks like you did a pretty good job. I think that doing a larger area and having it break through all the way to the edge of the figure would help. You could also try doing larger pieces or slices instead of just little squares.

    ReplyDelete